Mr Edward Wong
Esth’EdeS Institute Limited
Mr. Edward Wong is the founder and owner of Esth’EdeS Institute International Inc. developer and distributor of EdeS trademarked Professional Beauty and Wellness Products and operator of EdeS Spas.
Edward entered the Beauty and Wellness industry as a distributor of Beauty products in 1986 and developed the EdeS business in 1990. He has been an active stakeholder of the industry since, serving the following Wellness organisations.
- President of the Day Spa Association – Asia Chapter from 2006-2009
- Director of Asia-Pacific Spa & Wellness Coalition – since 2009 (Hon. Treasurer twice)
- Council and Executive Council member of SWAS since 2011, President since 2017
- Ambassador of Global Wellness Day – since 2016
- Member of Panel of Judges, Asia Spa Awards – since 2017
- Member of Aesthetics Working Committee (MOH) – 2017 to 2019
- Representative of ASEAN Tourism Professionals Monitoring Committee – 2018 – 2019
Edward is semi-retired from his Beauty & Wellness business and is offering his knowledge and skills as Business Advisor and Management Consultant to entrepreneurs and SMEs in the Wellness, Retail and Service industries. He is a Certified Management Consultant and member of the Singapore Institute of Management Consultants and Registered Management Consultant under Enterprise Singapore.
Edward holds a MBA and wide range of qualifications in business management and Spa therapy and is certified as a Trainer and Assessor by WSQ and Pearson.