1st Vice President
Jean Yip Group
Dawn Yip – Group Marketing & Business Development Director, fronting homegrown brand Jean Yip Group (Since 1982) holding brands… Oriental Hair Solutions, 6 Elements Hair Spa, Jean Yip Loft, Cheryl W Wellness & Weight Management.
Since 2018 – present
- 2nd Vice President for Spa & Wellness Association Singapore & as 1st Vice President in 2020.
- Judge for various FMAS Enterprise Awards, 企业之星
Active member of China’s 清华校友会.
- School Advisory Commmittee – Outram Secondary School
- As Resident Judge and Mentor to Male and Female Champions of “Project Superstar “ Season 1 & 2
- “Best Female Vocalist” by the Singapore’s Composers Association.
- Dawn studied Economics & Japanese Studies and graduated from National University of Singapore.
- Social Secretary for NUS Students’ Union Executive Committee
- Osaka Industrial Scholarship for Excellence in Japanese Studies.
- Awarded Constituency Scholarship for being Top Student of Outram School.
- Won the National Singing Contest organized by then RTS – Radio Television Singapore, which leaded her to start her singing career with Record Label EMI, WEA & BMG.
Dawn is instrumental in expanding Jean Yip Group of more than 70 outlets & offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Australia and Japan.
Despite her busy business schedules, she is also heavily involved in altruistic causes by giving back to the society organizing and performing for various Charitable causes .